Upstate Venture Connect
235 Harrison Street, #41, Syracuse, NY 13202
Upstate Venture Connect is a 501 c3 nonprofit formed in 2010 with a mission to connect Upstate NY entrepreneurs with the sources needed to build high-growth companies.
UVC resources include:
· A network that reaches thousands of founders and supporters across Upstate NY, providing mass visibility for startups, entrepreneurial programs and spaces, venture development organization and investors;
· The formation of angel funds and student startup focused programs;
· Pairing high-growth founders with our UNY50 Leadership Network, an exclusive group of experienced entrepreneurs, investors and corporate business professionals committed to supporting next generation entrepreneurs;
· Connecting ecosystem members with free resources via the Upstate Ecosystem Map and UNY Event Calendar;
· Organizing the Upstate Venture CEO Survey, a annual report that captures the economic impact of Upstate NY's high growth companies, which is then shared with media outlets and out of state investors;
· And celebrating top Upstate NY CEOs and ecosystem builders at our annual Upstate Unleashed Conference and Venture Ecosystem Awards.
Together, we're making Upstate NY the go-to destination for entrepreneurs. We welcome you to join us