Saratoga Prosperity Partnership
2911 State Hwy 9, Malta, NY 12020
The Saratoga County Prosperity Partnership (SCPP) is Saratoga County’s designated economic development organization leading the public and private sectors to achieve economic success for our businesses and residents. The Saratoga Partnership is the first point of contact for business retention, expansion, and attraction in Saratoga County, New York. We provide a seamless delivery of economic development and workforce development assistance for businesses seeking to expand in Saratoga County, New York.
The Saratoga Partnership offers entrepreneurial programs including:
- Circles of Seven (C7) business mentorship program;
- The Next Wave Network to support semiconductor and ancillary support services for businesses locating in the Saratoga County region,
- Business First Saratoga – business retention and expansion program which links Saratoga County business with resources and business to business connections and referrals to strategic partners to assist with retention, expansion and start-ups.
- Customized, sector based workforce training
- Small business workshops
- Business to business connections
- Site Selection Assistance in Saratoga County – The Saratoga Partnership will also work closely to assist small to mid-size business with site selection in Saratoga County.
- Community liason – We can help your small business make connections with federal, state, and local government officials and agencies to assist with grants, loans, municipal approvals, and more.